2013 RoSPA Occupational Health & Safety Awards
Now in its 57th year the RoSPA Safety Awards recognise health and safety success and offer organisations a prime opportunity to prove their ongoing commitment to raising health and safety standards. Sponsored by NEBOSH, the premier health and safety examining body, the awards are open to organisations of all sizes, from the full spectrum of work activities and from all over the world. With almost 2000 entries in 2012, the Awards are one of the most sought after accolades in the industry.
Our official registration period for entry to the 2013 awards has closed but should you like to enter please email a request to email@example.com before 30 May 2013. Please note that you will need to submit your supporting evidence by 12 June 2013. Click here for further information about the entry process.
RoSPA Awards Frequently Asked Questions
Read a complete list of Awards FAQs here.
Q: Our organisation has not entered for a RoSPA Award before. What do we do?
A: Read about the awards on the RoSPA website and choose which category you wish to enter.
- Register and pay online
- RoSPA will send you a login for the online entry system, consisting of a username and a password
- Read the entry requirements and guidance and follow the instructions on how to compile your entry
- Complete all sections of the online entry and upload supporting evidence documents as required
- Submit your online entry by the closing date indicated.
The instructions are straightforward but if you need any advice, we will be pleased to help.
Q: Does our organisation have to be a RoSPA member to enter the RoSPA Awards?
A: No - Entry is open to all and not restricted to RoSPA members. Nevertheless, the award entry fee discount and wide range of other benefits are good reasons to join.
Roll of Honour
Over 55 years the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards has seen a wide array of organisations which have entered and been successful. Many of these have been high profile organisations who continue to enter year on year. The Roll of Honour offers a full list of the major award winners since the scheme was first launched.
- Sir George Earle Trophy Winners
- Distinguished Service Award Winners
- The RoSPA Scotland Trophy
- The RoSPA MORR™ Trophy
- The Occupational Health (Astor) Trophy
- RoSPA International Dilmun Environmental Award
- Workforce Involvement in Safety & Health Trophy
- The Best New Entry Award
- The RoSPA Training Trophy
- The Norwich Union Trophy
View the full Roll of Honour.
||Birmingham Ceremony Achievement & Competitive Awards
||Scotland Ceremony Achievement Awards Only
|Early registration deadline
||October 31, 2012
||October 31, 2012
||December 3, 2012
||January 16, 2013
|Entry submission deadline
||February 6, 2013
||June 12, 2013
||May 14-16, 2013
||September 19, 2013
|Early Achievement Registration
|Standard Achievement Registration
|Early Sector Registration
|Standard Sector Registration
All above fees are subject to 20% VAT.
Share this page: