The RoSPA International Dilmun Environmental Award
Sponsored by Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company of Bahrain, the RoSPA International Dilmun Environmental Award recognises excellence in environmental as well as health and safety management.
The way any organisation manages environmental issues is a crucial measure of its standards of corporate social responsibility, competitiveness and vision. As more and more organisations accept the link between these, it is increasingly clear that, like health and safety, environmental concerns must be managed strategically and integrated at the very heart of management systems and decision-making.
RoSPA and GPIC believe that businesses have a fundamental role to play in enhancing and protecting the environment and that by providing recognition for an environmental 'champion' others can be encouraged to adopt the same philosophy.
Winning this major award could:
- Enhance your organisation's profile to customers, peers and stakeholders
- Demonstrate your commitment to excellence in environmental management
- Gain competitive advantage through association with environmentally-focused policies and work activity
- Motivate individuals by recognising those within the organisation committed to this important issue.
The award comprises:
- The RoSPA Dilmun Trophy to be held for one year
- A commemorative plaque to be retained permanently
- Entitlement to use the award logo on corporate stationery and website.
Share this page: