Course Approval Questionnaire
This short approval questionnaire is the start of the initial phase of the approval process to find out if RoSPA can approve your course, the duration the approval process is likely to take and at what cost.
Should you be interested in gaining RoSPA approval, please fill in this questionnaire and we will get in touch with you at our earliest convenience.
Conditions of External Approval
These terms and conditions apply for both approved course materials and approved course delivery.
- Course Approval is awarded purely at RoSPA's discretion - some proposals for course approval, may not be considered.
- RoSPA will be required to observe course delivery to determine delivery content and style of trainers on an annual basis (for course delivery approval).
- RoSPA gives course approval on an annual basis only; to keep the course approval RoSPA would be required to perform an annual inspection of the training and/or moderation of the course materials.
- RoSPA reserves the right to carry out an onsite visit to check approved course materials are being used.
- RoSPA reserves the right to withdraw approval should the Society feel the training course, in any way, brings the Society into disrepute.
- RoSPA underlines that attendance on courses approved by RoSPA do not assure competency.
- RoSPA are not responsible for the standard or delivery of any courses that companies deliver.
- It is the responsibility of the organisation being approved to ensure that their trainers deliver the courses to the required standard.
- The delivering trainer will exercise the care and skill appropriate to a competent health and safety professional when carrying out his/her obligations under any RoSPA Approval agreement. RoSPA insist that as part of the approval any approving organisation monitors the quality of the training course through delegate feedback sheets. RoSPA can provide advice to this end if required.
- The organisation agrees to treat as secret and confidential and not to disclose or permit to be disclosed or otherwise make use of or permit to be made use of any unpublished information relating to RoSPA’s technology or other know-how.
- RoSPA may terminate any Approval immediately by notice in writing if an organisation shall be judged by RoSPA to be incompetent, guilty of gross misconduct and/or any serious or persistent negligence in the provision of his/her services; or fail or refuse, after written warning, to provide the services reasonably and properly required by this agreement.
- For Course Delivery, the delivering organisation agrees regularly to review all facilities, tutors and arrangements and to ensure course materials are kept up to date.
Please provide some basic contact details and answer as many questions as possible.
Contact us by email or phone
Talk to an adviser online
Email this page to a colleague
Please note: All sales calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Share this page: