Fleet Safety Consultancy
RoSPA's Driver and Fleet Solutions department aims to reduce road accidents through encouraging greater numbers of well-managed fleets and skilled drivers.
It strives to generate thorough corporate awareness and understanding of the RoSPA Management of Occupational Road Risk campaign, accepted by the Government and the Health and Safety Commission as a mainstream health and safety issue. Specific Accident Investigation and Expert Witness – Highway and Traffic Engineering
Investigations are undertaken into individual accidents and specific accident locations for private individuals and solicitors, as well as for the clients listed.
Safety Audits / Reports and Accident Investigation Studies
RoSPA's Road Safety Consultancy Services are able to conduct site-related safety audits and produce expert reports on the following aspects of the road environment:
Highways and traffic management schemes
- Traffic calming
- Directional signage and lining
- Cycle routes and facilities
- Car parks and private access roads
Clients have included
- Local authorities
- Private companies
- Colleges and universities
- Public/privatised utilities
- Government agencies and bodies
- Leisure complexes
- Housing associations
- Churches and charities
- Supermarkets and DIY stores
Research and Strategy Development
RoSPA can assist in development of road safety strategy through:
- Offering an effective question/answer/report service;
- Reviewing available research on client-specified topics;
- Presentation of a topic digest following research for recommendations for action/policy/strategy;
- Advising on Accident Investigation co-ordination and strategy.
Contact us by email or phone
Talk to an adviser online
Email this page to a colleague
Please note: All sales calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Share this page: