Driver Training Verification Service
This new scheme gives organisations the peace of mind that they are delivering in-house courses that adhere to an accepted RoSPA standard.
What are the benefits?
- Companies will have gained RoSPA’s stamp of approval
- Delivering RoSPA courses in-house can be more cost effective in the long term than using an external supplier
- Peace of mind that the training you are delivering is of a high quality
- RoSPA will assess the course delivery on a regular basis to ensure it is maintained at a high standard
- Companies will be provided with the necessary knowledge and techniques to deliver RoSPA-approved courses
- Initial verification meetings will provide trainers with advice on how to get the best out of your in-house training sessions
- In-house trainers must be ADI-qualified with a Fleet Diploma Qualification to qualify as a suitable candidate to deliver the RoSPA-approved courses
Who should use the verification service?
- Any company wishing to deliver RoSPA approved courses in-house
- Organisations that do not readily have the necessary expertise in-house
Location: Clients Premises
Dates: Please call to agree dates
Prices: Call for details
For all Driver Training Enquiries telephone: +44 (0)121 248 2233 or email: email@example.com
Product Outline (PDF 90kb)
Share this page: