4x4 On and Off-Road Course
This course provides all the information needed for driving off-road in a 4x4 vehicle.
This course covers the basic road techniques, which will prepare delegates with the information needed for driving off road in a 4 x 4 vehicle.
What are the benefits?
The course takes place at an off road track and teaches delegates the necessary handling skills to go off track and then come back on road.
Who should attend?
Anyone who drives a 4 x 4 vehicle.
How to book / Find out more
Contact us by email or phone
Talk to an adviser online
Email this page to a colleague
Note: Prices exclude VAT.
||Call for prices
Call for prices
Also available to download: 4x4 On and Off-Road Course (PDF 77kb)
Delegates will leave with a lasting knowledge of the control and techniques needed to control a 4x4 vehicle.
Delegates will develop a systematic approach to the hazards found in on and off-road environments and increase awareness of wading depths, entry angle, break-over angle and exit angle.
Who should attend?
Anyone who drives a 4x4 vehicle.
It would be an advantage if delegates were familiar with 4x4 vehicles.
This course is run on a 3:1 delegate to trainer ratio.
Customers must supply their own vehicles.
Benefits to client
- Delegates will have the necessary handling skills to go off-track and then come back on-road
- Fewer and lower accident repair costs
- Less down-time because of maintenance, repairs and injuries
- More reliable vehicle scheduling
- Savings on fuel, tyres and spares
You might also be interested in the following courses:
For all Driver Training enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0)121 248 2233
Become a RoSPA Member
As a RoSPA Member you will pay Member Prices for courses and enjoy a range of other benefits including:
Find out more about RoSPA Membership
- 15% discount off Stocksigns safety signs
- Free telephone consultancy
- Half price advertising in all RoSPA Journals
- Subscription to one or more RoSPA Journals
- The RoSPA Infocentre
- The exclusive RoSPA Member Zone
- RoSPA member logo* and membership certificate
- Corporate membership
Please note: All sales calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Share this page: