National Safe Driving Awards (NSDA)
A cost-effective membership package - for fleet managers and company drivers. Reward for good driving is a well-proven and well-established part of a strategy for managing and reducing occupational road risk and improving staff morale. Enrolling your company drivers into the RoSPA National Safe Driving Awards scheme will provide you with an extremely effective way of encouraging and rewarding their safe and responsible driving. NSDA is a low cost scheme involving minimal administration, in which your employees' driving records are held and annually updated by RoSPA. The scheme offers attractive incentives for individual company drivers to remain accident-free year after year. You could even link NSDA to your own organisation's bonus scheme to provide an additional incentive.NSDA really is effective in helping to promote a positive safety culture and changing people's attitudes to driving.
When your organisation joins the NSDA scheme you receive:
- A FREE NSDA Manager's Manual including Driver Assessment Criteria and Forms, Vehicle Inspection Check Lists and Accident Assessment Forms
- Instant access to a FREE Members' Helpline offering advice on all aspects of the scheme
- A certificate of membership
- A smart lapel badge carrying the NSDA logo
- A certificate of achievement after each year's accident-free driving
- Additional 'milestone' awards at specified intervals throughout the scheme
You will also be able to buy copies of the special NSDA Driver's Handbook. Formatted to allow you to insert your organisation's own safety policy document, it includes a wealth of useful advice on defensive driving, motorway driving, checking your vehicles, personal safety and night driving.
NSDA -The low-cost, low-admin scheme to drive your fleet forward.
For all Driver Training enquiries telephone: +44 (0)121 248 2233 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: