Advanced Road Safety Engineering Training Course
This is a one week residential course comprising of a wide range of lectures and practical work. Each course is designed with the needs of the specific group of delegates in mind and structured to enable the most current issues and concerns to be explored.
Who should attend?
Experienced road safety professionals who wish to enhance their abilities and ideally who have attended the Road Safety Engineering (Accident Investigation and Prevention) course, or have worked in road safety engineering for at least two years.
What are the benefits?
- Delegates completing this course will receive a CPD certificate of attendance, recognised by both the IHE and CIHT
- Increase knowledge and skills in up to date Road Safety Engineering techniques
- Will challenge traditional ways of thinking about Road Safety Engineering
Continual Professional Development
RoSPA’s full range of road safety engineering courses have been accredited by the CPD Certification Service as contributing towards Continual Professional Development. Find out more...
*Note: Price listed below is for non-residential delegates, for all other prices please call: +44 (0)24 7660 0900
How to book / Find out more
Contact us by email or phone
Talk to an adviser online
Email this page to a colleague
Note: Prices exclude VAT.
Also available to download: Advanced Road Safety Engineering Course (PDF 58kb)
Each course is designed with the needs of the specific group of delegates in mind and is structured to enable the most current issues and concerns to be explored.
- Road Safety Targets
- Vocational training and qualifications
- Design Standards & Safety
- Collision/Accident Reconstruction
- Danger Reduction
- Risk Assessment
- Legal implications of Road Safety
- Legal Issues Workshop
- Road Safety Audit Issues
- RSA Standard
- Safety Audit Site Visit
- Safety Audit Report Writing
- Night time Site Visit
- Delegate Issues - delegates are given the opportunity to discuss road safety issues that they bring along to the course
You might also be interested in the following courses/products:
Road Safety Engineering Enquiries
Call TMS Consultancy:
Telephone: +44 (0)24 7660 0900
Become a RoSPA Member
As a RoSPA Member you will pay Member Prices for courses and enjoy a range of other benefits including:
Find out more about RoSPA Membership
- 15% discount off Stocksigns safety signs
- Free telephone consultancy
- Half price advertising in all RoSPA Journals
- Subscription to one or more RoSPA Journals
- The RoSPA Infocentre
- The exclusive RoSPA Member Zone
- RoSPA member logo* and membership certificate
- Corporate membership
Please note: All sales calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Share this page: