A local sports club is encroaching on my premises; what can I do?

If a sports club is encroaching on to your property, for example if golf balls or cricket balls are frequently flying over into your property, in the first instance you should approach the sports development team in your local council. It may also be worth contacting the president of the sports club in question and relaying your concerns to them, particularly if the club is privately owned.

Date Updated/Created: 13/09/2010


Share this page: