RoSPA Member Benefits
The peace of mind that you are not alone
Join RoSPA and in return for your support of our accident prevention mission, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your organisation.
“We're really happy to join such a magnificent organisation and are looking forward to a long term relationship.”
- Mr Amador Brinkman, Corporate SSHEQ Manager, Almajdouie De Rijke Logistics, Saudi Arabia
Upon joining RoSPA you will be sent a comprehensive Welcome Pack, a framed certificate, branded tax disc holder, enamel lapel badge. Moving forward you will:
Demonstrate you are a member
Demonstrate your commitment to safety via exclusive use of the RoSPA Member logo on your website, company letterhead and annual report. In addition, RoSPA Member tax discs help your fleet make a striking impression on the roads and enamel lapel badges ensure all customer facing staff promote the safety first message.
You will also be issued with a personalised framed certificate to display on your premises as a sign of your commitment to safety.
Introducing the RoSPA Infocentre...
Watch this video and find out how the RoSPA Infocentre can assist with your health and safety and accident prevention queries and how, by becoming a RoSPA member, you can take full advantage of this unique enquiry service.
Enjoy the support of our safety expertise
“RoSPA information services have provide me with concise, relevant and most importantly helpful information in a timely manner, a fantastic service.”
- Stephen Redmond, EHS Manager UK Region, Enpro Industries
Members enjoy the peace of mind that they are not alone:
- Safety-related queries can be answered by the RoSPA Infocentre helpline, available free of charge to RoSPA Members. The Infocentre team draw on extensive archives, searchable online databases and RoSPA's expert consultants to answer almost any safety query – usually within 48 hours
- Latest news can be gleaned via a free subscription to one or more of our safety journals. In addition, members can opt for the latest news directly to their inboxes by signing up for e-bulletins on topics of interest
- Should you have a specialist query, and wish to speak to a RoSPA consultant, as a Member you now benefit from 30 minutes of free telephone consultancy per year.
- Join as a large occupational member and enjoy the additional fleet membership benefits, such as 3 free driver risk online assessments, Care on the Road subscription and discounted driver training FREE OF CHARGE!
Be part of a safety community
RoSPA Members enjoy the exclusive RoSPA Member Zone section of the website and can share successes and news via the fortnightly members' e-bulletin 'The Voice'.
Access unique discounts
Membership also means savings across the full range of health and safety solutions:
Join online in three simple steps and we'll waive the administrative fee!
Alternatively, download the application form (PDF 52kb), in which case you will be charged the £39 joining administrative fee.
Share this page: