Top 10 in-company courses:
The in-company process
With RoSPA's wealth of occupational safety training and course development experience, the in-company process proves extremely successful in delivering highly effective safety training to individual organisations:
Step 1 - Initial discussion
- A RoSPA training co-ordinator will discuss your aims, objectives and specific intended learning outcomes (SILOs)
- Your target audience, required content and course duration will also be established - we can be very flexible on course length
Step 2 - Course development
- An experienced CMIOSH-qualified trainer is matched to your business sector
- A suitable course is selected and/or course content is tailored to meet your specific needs, including:
- Typical working practice
- Client-based scenarios
- Client strategy, policy and procedures
Step 3 - Course delivery
- At a time and venue to suit you
- A delegate-centred approach focusing on the practical application of skills and knowledge to provide maximum benefit to your organisation
Call: +44 (0)121 248 2233
RoSPA is one of the main providers of in-company occupational health and safety training courses in the UK. Our range of in-company safety courses is one of the widest and most comprehensive around, and we can:
- Deliver "off the shelf" RoSPA or IOSH and NEBOSH accredited courses at your premises
- Customise an existing course to meet your specific objectives
- Start from scratch and develop your ideal course.
RoSPA's highly regarded in-company training courses can help maintain effective and successful safety procedures and strategies. Moreover, training staff within your own organisation demonstrates your commitment to occupational health and safety and brings the benefit of familiarity with your workplace culture and an existing knowledge and appreciation of current strategies and safety procedures which can be discussed as part of the course.
What are the benefits of an in-company approach?
- A tailored approach provides the most relevant information for your organisation
- Reduced staff travel and accommodation costs as our trainers come to you
- Lower costs per head to train your employees, making your training budget go further
- Reduced disruption to the delegate's working week
- Convenient delivery at a venue/time to suit you.
Employees will actively participate in the safety training course, learning and working together. This encourages team-building, which can really aid the implementation of new skills afterwards. Delegates complete the training with strengthened relationships, increased motivation and new enthusiasm - which in turn will enhance your organisation's performance and productivity.
The following courses are also regularly run on an in-company basis:
Can't see the course you're looking for?
If you can't see the course you're looking for, call us to discuss other courses available or how we can develop a course for your organisation's specific requirements.