The Driving for Excellence Forum is a great opportunity for you to hear about exciting new developments at A-Driver, make expert new contacts from the region and meet senior members of the RoSPA and A-Driver teams.
Join us for light refreshments and networking
Errol Taylor, Chief Executive, RoSPA
10:25 Rodion Manikaev, Director, A-Driver
- Modern methods of training for adults/ Современные методы обучения взрослых
- The importance of defensive driving Level-2/ Представление программы «Защитное вождение Level-2»
- Our new ‘train trainers’ programme and the future of freelance trainers in Russia/Программы внутренних тренеров. Развитие фрилансинга в России.
- What’s the difference between advanced and defensive driving? Сравнение Продвинутого и Защитного вождения
11:05 Driver training within your organisation
Penny Brooks, Technical Project Manager, RoSPA
- Quality and consistency of driver training across your organisation and the world
- Demonstrate your commitment to driver safety/ training within your organisation
- Qualification developed by industry and subject matter experts
- Adaptable to include your industry/ organisation specific content
11:40 Questions with the speakers
12:00 Close and lunch
The forum will take place at the Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya.
Tel: +7 495 627-55-50
Getting to the event
From North West follow M10 up to the 3rd ring road. Turn left to the 3rd ring road heading to Krasnoprudnaya Street, turn right to Krasnoprudnaya. Drive through Komsomolskaya Square and turn left right after cross-over bridge to Kalanchevskaya Street.
For further travel information please visit the locations' website.
Who Should Attend?
Fleet and road organisations are eligible to participate. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
This event is free of charge.
To book your place, please use the below link or contact the RoSPA Events Team on 0121 248 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your place