Transport Manager CPC Course
Transport managers achieve your Operators licence with RoSPA
Under current EU law bus, coach and large goods vehicle operators seeking an 'O' licence must show that they are professionally competent or employ someone as a transport manager who meets that requirement.
In this context, only an individual person can be professionally competent and to become this, the person must pass the CPC examinations set by the Oxford, Cambridge and Royal Society of Arts, Examinations Board (OCR).
This ten-day Transport Management CPC course is approved by OCR examination board and offered on behalf of the Department for Transport. It provides up-to-date and relevant training for those seeking to enter the field of Transport Management, or to demonstrate the professional competence required to meet Operator's Licence requirements. Modules covered include:
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Social law
- Fiscal law
- Business and financial management
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and technical aspects of operation
- Road safety
- Delegates should have knowledge of the industry.
- Ongoing home study will be required throughout the duration of the course.
- These courses are run four times yearly based on the examination dates set by the OCR Examination Board.
Also available to download: Transport Manager CPC Course
Discounts are available for RoSPA Members.
||Call for prices
This course will enable delegates to gain a formal qualification allowing them to work within the industry.
You may also be interested in: