The RoSPA Driver Profiler Managed Service takes the administration out of risk assessment. Driver Profiler is RoSPA's innovative online driver risk assessment tool, which predicts levels of driver safety and related risk by measuring psychometric, demographic and behavioural factors that influence driver behaviour.
These measures provide excellent insights into the risk posed by drivers, and allow managers to compare individuals and make decisions on the provision of appropriate training.
With the managed service you can pick and choose from the options below for a fully or part managed service to make the risk assessment process easier, comprehensive and more efficient.
Management service options:
- Adding a company logo
A company logo can be added onto the Driver Profiler system, which will be seen by employees when they take the assessment.
- Additional data collection
- Set up departments/units
Drivers can be allocated to departments or units e.g. London Depot, Birmingham Depot.
- Hierarchy system for management login
Several managers can be authorised to access the back-office with access rights as required e.g. specific departments only or all results.
- Bespoke emails
Facilitates company specific emails to be sent.
- RoSPA issue assessment prompts
RoSPA can send email prompts to drivers who have not completed the assessment within a specified time.
- RoSPA send assessments out on your behalf
Simply provide email addresses for users to be contacted and information for tailored emails if required and RoSPA will send out the assessments on the company's behalf.
- Next step recommendations
Further training recommendations based on the risk levels of drivers.
- Bespoke Reports
RoSPA can produce reports as required by the customer. These typically include:
- List of complete/incomplete drivers (although this info is available for the company to access themselves, they sometime prefer RoSPA to manage the whole process and simply inform them of the progress which has been made)
- High/medium/low risk drivers and reasons for risk rating (e.g. high risk because of aggression)
- List of incomplete drivers and dates they have been prompted
- Any other tailored reports required that can be pulled off from the data inputted by the drivers
- Driver Support
Direct phone line to support drivers with issues in using the systems, including forgotten password retrieval.
Who should use Driver Profiler Managed Service?
- Any organisation operating a fleet of vehicles
- Any organisation that employs people who drive for work purposes
- Fleet managers
- HR managers
- Training managers
- Logistics managers
Duration: Licences are valid for 12 months
Price: Quoted to your exact requirements