- The laws governing driving on British roads
- Road signs and markings
- Signals at roundabouts and crossings
- Negotiating box junctions and traffic light crossings
- Motorway driving
- General defensive driving principles and techniques
- The basic principles of driving on British roads
- Overview of the 'Highway Code'
This course is aimed at anyone who has not driven on British roads, or feels they lack the confidence to drive on British roads due to their experience being limited to driving on foreign roads.
All delegates should be familiar with the latest edition of the Highway Code.
Also available to download: UK Familiarisation
Discounts are available for RoSPA Members.