At work drivers often exceed speed limits due to time pressures, they are less likely to view speeding as risky and more likely to think that being punctual is more important. Company vehicle drivers, and people who drive high annual mileages for work, are up to 50% more likely to crash than private motorists.
How would a loss of driving entitlement affect the business and the driver?
Educating your drivers on how to avoid these penalties and to manage their speed will reduce the amount of business interruption in terms of drivers losing their licence or absence from work due to a speed related accident. In addition the course could minimise the effect on the business of increased insurance and maintenance costs that a conviction or incident would incur.
- Reduced risk of incidents/prosecution plus better driving practice
- Reduced accidents and fuel costs
- Avoid speeding penalties
- Improve employees' driving skills
- Cost-effective way to train up to 15 employees, with low employee down-time*
- Reduced risk of having to attend an official course
- Workshop can be tailored to customer's exact requirements*
- This workshop will consolidate any previous official course
- Receive a RoSPA certificate.
*applies to in-company option only.