IOSH Leading Safely
As a responsible leader you know the importance of safety and health. Now learn its value.
As a senior executive, your time is precious. That's why we've designed our IOSH Leading Safely course in conjunction with business leaders to cover only what you need, in as short a time as possible.
Whatever the size of your organisation, the course will show you how investing in safety and health can reap valuable business benefits, including better productivity, increased profits, an enhanced reputation and a stronger brand.
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance.
- Understanding your safety and health responsibilities.
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health.
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation.
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system.
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance.
Discounts are available for RoSPA Members.
- Initial diagnostic questionnaire on your safety and health leadership behaviours.
- Personalised report based on your responses, including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make.
- Case study review, tailored to your needs and industry. First, how things can go wrong, then 'getting it right' – a follow-on scenario based around putting improvements in place using Plan-Do-Check-Act HSMS and integration into business systems.
- Assessment is completion of a personal commitment – a set of actions to take following the recommendations in your report and other learning.
||Call for dates
All prices are subject to VAT.
- For almost 100 years RoSPA has remained an instrumental force in every piece of UK safety legislation and continues to set the standard in training the next generation of health and safety professionals
- Venues across the UK mean there's easy access to our IOSH courses wherever you are
- RoSPA also offers IOSH Online - our IOSH Managing Safely e-learning course
- We support those seeking a career in health and safety, offering an introduction to health and safety for beginners and the NEBOSH Certificate for those wanting to progress
- RoSPA offers a suite of IOSH courses
- We also offer a range of NEBOSH courses, including the NEBOSH Certificate distance learning course
- Practically based expert tuition from our professional CMIOSH-qualified trainers, many of whom hold a City & Guilds teaching qualification
- Experience developing and delivering training courses means we understand what businesses really need from health and safety training
- Courses are run by professional safety practitioners with excellent track records in training delivery
- Custom training materials developed in-house to ensure quality and flexibility
- Written situations are brought to life through enjoyable practical exercises
- We are committed to continuous improvement, holding BS EN ISO9001:2000 certification in our training operation
- A reduction in accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- An improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- If you think you can't afford safety training, you certainly can't afford an accident
- Better business continuity.
More and more organisations are now using an in-house approach to deliver training to their colleagues. RoSPA is one of the UK's main providers of in-company safety training and can deliver existing courses, adapt a course to meet your requirements or create a course specifically for you.
RoSPA can even carry out a training needs analysis and map out exactly what training your staff need at all levels within the business. You can view our full range of In-company Training courses by looking at our In-company Training page.
You may also be interested in: