Identify the root causes of accidents with RoSPA's accident investigation training.
Our accident and incident investigation training will give you a broad understanding of the accident investigation process, looking at the benefits of accident prevention and putting the emphasis on practical training exercises and real-life case studies.
- Gain a broad understanding of the principles and practice of accident investigation
- Training is suitable for line managers, supervisors, safety representatives – and anyone with the responsibility for investigating accidents
- It will enable organisations to meet their moral and legal obligations to investigate accidents and incidents and learn from safety failure
- Also available within your own company, our training can be tailored to your individual requirements and processes – a cheaper way of training more people
- The course fee includes all accident investigation training materials, lunch and refreshments.