Looking for COSHH training to keep your workplace safe?
Our chemical safety training course will equip your employees with an understanding of how substances can harm health. Study with RoSPA, and you'll be able to ensure that your business complies with regulations.
- This one-day Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training course is suitable for employees in all industry sectors
- It covers the basics of identifying, measuring and controlling exposure to harmful substances
- Our practical COSHH course includes a detailed look at COSHH and Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Chemicals Regulations 2015 legislation
- This COSHH training is ideal for anyone with responsibility for storing, using, handling or transporting hazardous substances, particularly those involved with manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities or offices
- There is no formal assessment; delegates who successfully complete the entire course receive a certificate of RoSPA training
- Our chemical safety training takes place in Birmingham and Edinburgh, and can be taken on your premises
- The course fee includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments