50% off this virtual classroom course between May and July when delivered in-company
*T&Cs apply Make an enquiry
To provide learners with an introduction into the management and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
By the end of the training learners should be able to identify the COSHH hazards relevant to their business and understand how chemical and biological hazards enter the body and the relevant health effects.
- Moral, legal and financial reasons for managing COSHH
- The legal status of COSHH regulation and how it interacts with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- How to identify the hazardous substances and what control measures an organisation may utilise
- To control exposure to physical, psychological and biological hazards
- To identify engineering, organisational and behavioural controls
- Key management strategies for COSHH control
- Learning lessons