Running a Safety and Health Awareness Day is a great way to empower staff to take key safety messages into their homes, communities and beyond. In order to facilitate these days, we have put together a range of dual-branded resource packs, one focused on under-5s, one focused on general Home Safety and one that focuses on Slips, trips and fall’s prevention in the home:
- Includes, posters, videos and activity sheets to give out on the day, as well as a toolbox talks, complete with presentation notes!
- Dual-branded – resources feature your logo alongside ours.
- Digital resources that you can print out and reuse as many times as you like.
- All proceeds help to directly support our Brighter Beginnings Appeal providing support to some of the most vulnerable families around the country.
- There's also a very popular speaker visit add-on, where you can book a RoSPA speaker to come along to your workplace and speak directly to your team.