Take a fire prevention training course with RoSPA.
According to the Fire Protection Association, 77% of businesses experiencing a major fire never fully recover. Developed with the advice of a senior fire professional, our fire risk training is designed to help you comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- This two-day course is suitable for facilities managers, health and safety professionals and fire marshals
- This fire safety training was designed to help businesses comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- The price includes all training materials, lunch and refreshments
- Our fire assessment training takes place in Birmingham
- Also available as an in-company option, this fire risk assessment training can be tailored to individual business requirements
- Our highly qualified tutors cover legislation, principles and a practical risk assessment element
- There is no formal assessment for this fire risk assessment training
- Successful delegates receive a RoSPA certificate of training