Because your duty of care doesn't end on the road.
The course will enable delegates to implement an effective MORR™ strategy within their organisation and meet legal requirements.
This course is in line with HSE priorities as it examines ways in which to apply risk assessment techniques and safety management models to the specifics of road-related risks, and as recognised experts in this field, RoSPA is ideally-placed to deliver this crucial course.
- Knowledge of current key legal requirements
- Thorough understanding of the key road risk-related issues
- The ability to risk assess the interaction of driver with vehicle within the driving environment
- The skill to integrate the management of these issues into an existing health and safety management policy and system
- An understanding of the benefits of successfully controlling occupational road risk