Gain a full understanding of a manual handling risk assessment with us.
Our Manual Handling Risk Assessment course will provide you with all you need to know about the positive benefits of manual handling risk assessments and how to conduct them correctly within your organisation.
- We have trained hundreds of manual handling risk assessment delegates on how to understand the positive benefits of risk assessments and how to conduct such assessments in their own organisation
- The manual handling risk assessment course is ideal for managers, supervisors, instructors and training officers, safety professionals and delegates that have completed the Manual Handling Trainers course
- This manual handling risk assessment course will test delegates’ theoretical and practical knowledge of the syllabus
- This course is scheduled in Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester and can also be delivered in-company
- All delegates that successfully complete this course in full will be awarded a RoSPA Certificate of Training.