What is the Mental Health Awareness - virtual classroom?
50% off this virtual classroom course between May and July when delivered in-company
*T&Cs apply Make an enquiry
Mental health is a huge part of modern working life. Regardless of sector or industry, mental health is a prominent consideration for the UK workforce, especially now that many of us are working from home or in isolation.
This 1 hour virtual classrrom course helps attendees understand the fundamentals of mental health, particularly the issues we can face in a work-related setting, what we can do to help improve our mental health, and how we can respond to a mental health crisis.
What are the benefits of the Mental Health Awareness virtual classroom course?
Two of the most common mental health issues in the UK, depression and anxiety, are covered in this virtual training course, helping attendees better understand how issues like these can affect us. Presently, one in six of us will be experiencing a mental health or stress related issue at any given time. With the current coronavirus situation and its unprecedented nature, this figure is only likely to rise, especially amongst home workers.
The objectives covered in this 1 hour virutal training course are:
- Raise awareness around mental health issue at work.
- Explain the benefits for both employee and employer at getting early treatment for mental health illness.
- Improve employee insight to recognise that we need some help.
- Improve awareness on how to respond to a mental health crisis.
- Mental Health webinar for Home Worker