Exams not your thing? Take a vocational safety qualification instead!
RoSPA's City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety offers an alternative route to CMIOSH. It recognises competence based on job performance rather than relying on exams.
- This vocational safety qualification from City & Guilds recognises a person's competence based on job performance rather than exams
- No prerequisites - suitable for anyone over the age of 19 in a health and safety management or safety officer role
- Perfect for NEBOSH Certificate holders who do not wish to undertake another academic qualification
- Gain a qualification specific to your job
- No exams - build a portfolio of evidence on the job
- Discounts available for multiple delegates
- Price includes online portfolio management system and mentoring
- A flexible study option: complete within three years, 12 months as minimum.
- Equivalent to the NEBOSH Diploma, it's an alternative route to CMIOSH
- Successful candidates receive the City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
A questionnaire will be required as prerequisite before being set up with an induction call. An advisor will issue this on completion of your order.