50% off this virtual classroom course between May and July when delivered in-company
*T&Cs apply Make an enquiry
The aim is to develop knowledge, skills, ability and most importantly, practical confidence to conduct suitable and sufficient risk assessments based on current best practice.
People who manage activities in the workplace, whether as employers or self-employed have a duty to assess significant hazards that may cause harm to others. Any individual carrying out a risk assessment needs to have the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence.
This course will give delegates the knowledge and skills required to complete a workplace risk assessment in line with the HSE guidance and good practice.
- Key Reasons for Carrying Out Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Legislation and Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Health and Safety Management Systems
- Key Stages of Risk Assessment
- Demonstrate the use of a risk scoring matrix
- Identify different approaches to risk assessment and their relevance and application to the workplace