Our Moving and Handling People training course is a Level 3, which provides delegates with a patient handling qualification to be able to teach/mentor/coach induction and mandatory training that is bespoke to your organisational needs based on current best practice.
This Patient Manual Handling course is delivered by an experienced trainer(s) with nursing health and safety and teaching qualifications, and is scheduled around the United Kingdom and can be delivered within your own organisation.
This course leads to the Ofqual recognised RoSPA Level 3 Award for Safer People Handling Trainers qualification.
- We have trained hundreds of delegates in moving and handling people with our Level 3 Moving and Handling People course
- This patient manual handling course is ideal for the education and health and social care sector especially for managers, supervisors, instructors and training officers and safety professionals who have a responsibility for educating manual handling for carers/ manual handling training for nurses.
- This moving and handling people training course is divided into 3 units
- Level 3 Moving and Handling People courses run at training venues throughout the UK and in-company options are available
- Successful delegates that complete this course will gain a moving and handling people qualification by receiving a Level 3 Safer People Handling Trainers certificate.