Our original online risk assessment tool
- The assessment takes around 10-15 minutes to complete
- Identifies personal driver information such as accident history, mileage and the type of driving they do
- Consists of a series statements* regarding driving attitudes - employees select the option that best applies to them
- The traits measured by the risk assessment are: demographics, distraction, speed, co-operation, dealing with pressure, violations and journey planning
- Combines measurements of known risk factors concerning driver behaviour and accident risk with psychometric, personality, knowledge, and attitude factors that act as a reliable surrogate measure of driver behaviour
- Company logo can be added to the software
- User friendly, easy to navigate and looks great
- Upgrade to the Managed Service to take the administration out of risk assessment and for added benefit features. Please ask for more details.
- A report is sent to each individual highlighting problem areas and giving advice, so drivers can see how to improve.
- Managers have access to a report containing a risk rating for each driver. They can see which drivers pose the highest risk and prioritise training accordingly.
Your account will be set up within 48 hours of completing your order.