Course content includes:
- Key legal responsibilities
- Incident and accident scenarios
- Insurance and liability
- The importance of risk assessment
- Developing balanced risk controls
- Managing contractors and third parties
- When it all goes wrong
- Practical consolidation exercises
What will they learn?
Using practical exercises and recent case studies delegates will gain an understanding of key duties, effective strategies for running and managing leisure events safely and practical insights
Note: There is a maximum number of 12 delegates for this course.