RoSPA's Eco-Driving course looks at how changing your driving technique can help you save fuel by at least 10%, making a positive difference to the environment, and good commercial sense.
Delegates will also learn defensive driving techniques, as well as learning about:
- Enhanced hazard perception and awareness skills
- Selective use of gears
- Progressive use of accelerator and brakes
- Compliance with speed limits
- Utilisation of engine-braking/torque
- Use of cruise control
- This course is available in a range of vehicle types.
- The course runs on a 2:1 delegate to trainer ratio (delegate ratios may vary depending on vehicle type).
- This course may take place at RoSPA's driver training centre in Birmingham, or can be taken at customers' premises.