Management of Occupational Road Risk (MORR™) Course
Because your duty of care doesn't end on the road.
The course will enable delegates to implement an effective MORR™ strategy within their organisation and meet legal requirements.
This course is in line with HSE priorities as it examines ways in which to apply risk assessment techniques and safety management models to the specifics of road-related risks, and as recognised experts in this field, RoSPA is ideally-placed to deliver this crucial course.
This course enables clients to implement an effective MORR strategy within the organisation and meet the expected legal requirements.
- Knowledge of current key legal requirements
- Thorough understanding of the key road risk-related issues
- The ability to risk assess the interaction of driver with vehicle within the driving environment
- The skill to integrate the management of these issues into an existing health and safety management policy and system
- An understanding of the benefits of successfully controlling occupational road risk
Also available to download: Management of Occupational Road Risk (MORR™) Course
Discounts are available for RoSPA Members.
This course aims:
- To provide an understanding of the current position with regards to legislation and best practice
- Highlight the benefits of successfully controlling risks associated with managing company vehicles and their drivers
- To enable delegates to carry out risk assessments relating to occupational road risk
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Conduct risk assessments associated with occupational road risk
- Understand some of the measures appropriate to controlling the risks
- Understand some of the management tools available to assist the process
- Appreciate benefits associated with successfully managing occupational road risk
- All delegates should be familiar with the latest edition of The Highway Code.
Who should attend?
- Managers with responsibility for managing the workload of 'occupational' drivers
- Those with responsibility for selecting and allocating company vehicles and human resources staff
All prices are subject to VAT.
More and more organisations are using an in-house approach to deliver training to their colleagues. RoSPA's courses can fit around the demands of your business and are flexible in terms of where and when you choose to train.
RoSPA is one of the UK's main providers of in-company safety training and can deliver existing courses, adapt a course to meet your requirements or create a course specifically for you.
You may also be interested in: