Emergency First Aid at Work
Looking for a basic first aid course?
If your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only is sufficient for your workplace, this 1 day basic first aid course will help you meet your regulatory requirements.
This 1 day first aid course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
Discounts are available for RoSPA Members.
The content of this 1 day in-house first aid course covers the role of the first aider in providing basic life saving first aid, plus workplace health and safety regulations covering the following:
- Managing an emergency
- Health and safety regulations
- Communication and casualty care
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Choking (adult)
- Unconscious casualty
||Call for prices
||Call for prices
||Call for dates
All prices are subject to VAT.
- It is a legal requirement for trained first aiders to be available in the workplace. Low risk or smaller organisations must still adhere to this; however, this one-day course makes it more accessible
- RoSPA works to prevent accidents in all areas of life, including home, road and leisure safety. The vital skills you will learn on this course are transferable
- Following the HSE's decision to remove all approval and accreditation for First Aid at Work training, our courses are now Qualsafe accredited
- Qualsafe approval ensures nationally recognised course quality, saving you time and money, as well as giving you peace of mind
- RoSPA offers a suite of First Aid courses for workplace first aid representatives
- We offer First Aid at Work requalification courses, so you can ensure you stay up to date with changes in health and safety legislation and practice
More and more organisations are now using an in-house approach to deliver training to their colleagues. RoSPA is one of the UK's main providers of in-company safety training and can deliver existing courses, adapt a course to meet your requirements or create a course specifically for you.
RoSPA can even carry out a training needs analysis and map out exactly what training your staff need at all levels within the business. You can view our full range of In-company Training courses by looking at our In-company Training page.
You may also be interested in: