RoSPA's NEBOSH National Certificate in construction Health & Safety is a flexible and fully supported online learning course, allowing you to study at your own pace and convenience. The course covers all the learning materials you need for:
- NCC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- NCC2: Construction Health & Safety Practical
Will E-Learning suit you?
- You'll have full control of the time and place of learning
- It provides expert tutor guidance
- It provides current and quality interactive learning materials to reflect the latest NEBOSH syllabus and legislative updates
- It provides comprehensive exam preparation and ongoing feedback
- It provides online technical support (from enrolment to certificate) from an e-learning team
For information about this course content, please visit our open learning NEBOSH Construction Certificate webpage.
Who is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Health & Safety E-Learning course for?
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is aimed at those required to ensure the safety of construction activities as part of their role under the CDM Regulations 2015, including Managers, Supervisors and CDM Coordinators.
It is suitable for those working in construction, civil engineering, utilities, property management, broadcasting and sectors which feature temporary workplaces.
For this course the delegates must have completed the NEBOSH General Certificate Exam 1 (NGC1) within the last 5 years.
* If you have not studied your NEBOSH General certificate Part 1, we can also provide access to this via online learning at £250 for a period of 6 months.
The course consists of a 2 hour exam for NCC1; NCC2 is assessed with a 2-hour practical application involving a safety inspection of a construction site.
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate in Health & Safety e-learning course is undertaken at your own pace and a location to suit you. Each course comes with a one-year licence for the learning and support materials, allowing plenty of time to learn the material. As the NEBOSH Construction Certificate distance course is web based, the software is available 24/7 and can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
All prices are subject to VAT.