Training for Schools and Colleges
RoSPA offer a comprehensive training portfolio for schools and colleges. The training is mostly delivered at your site although from time to time we offer courses at different geographical locations.
RoSPA's training portfolio includes:
- Installing Effective Safety Education – 1 day course for teachers and those involved with safety education
- Mini Bus Driver Training - minibus drivers should consider taking the RoSPA National Minibus Test – 1 day
- IOSH Work Placement Assessors Course Risk Assessment – designed to enable those organising work placements to have the knowledge to be able to assess a workplace in terms of health and safety to determine its suitability as a work experience placement.
- Introduction to health and safety aimed at school business managers and governors who have responsibility for health and safety (half or 1 day).
- Introduction to risk assessment aimed at business managers or teachers with health and safety responsibilities - 1 day
- Mini bus driver training
- Working at heights aimed at those using theatre equipment etc
- Leisure facilities safety including swimming pools and playgrounds (1 day course)
- Organising a school trip safely. – 1 day
- Teaching safety – how to embed safety education in your school or college
- COSHH/ REACH/DSEAR for schools – 1 day
- Asbestos and legionella awareness – half day each or 1 day open courses
- NEBOSH National General Certificate for Schools (normal course but delivered for school business managers, caretakers maintenance managers etc) – 10 days
- IOSH working safely ( 1 day - basic for teachers/ caretakers etc)
- Stress awareness and management for teaching staff - half day
- Stress management for schools and academy management – 1 day including above but with management elements
- Playworkers safety education course teaching them how to enable children to experience risk safely
For more information contact our helpline on +44 (0)121 248 2235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org