Error plays a significant part in nearly all accidents.
Understanding errors, whether violations, mistakes or lapses and how they combine with other workplace factors is key to improving health and safety management. This course will provide delegates with practical guidance on instigating a sustainable change in workplace behaviour.
- This two day behavioural safety training course is for those seeking a clear and practical understanding of how effective behaviour change can be achieved to promote a positive health and safety culture
- Delegates will develop an understanding of the psychology of behaviour
- It teaches the key theories which relate to effective behaviour management and the skills needed to explain the importance of managing workplace consequences
- It provides the skills to develop a tailored behavioural strategy
- This behavioural safety training takes place in Birmingham, or within your own company
- Course fee includes all course materials, lunch and refreshments