Dr Karen McDonnell, Occupational Safety and Health Policy Adviser, RoSPA
- Peter Oldfield, Corporate Head NEHSQ, Environment, Safety and Security
- Joshua Rice, Head of Conventional Safety, Environment, Safety and Security
- Bernie Coombe, Internal Communications, Corporate Affairs
Employee understanding of and compliance with health and safety policy and practice is vital to keeping them safe. The pandemic has seen a period of almost-constant flux and adaptation for OSH professionals, so how can we ensure that employees are kept up to date, understand and comply with ever-changing procedures?
Hear from multi-RoSPA-Award-winning Sellafield Ltd, about how to communicate effectively with employees and ensure they adopt the behaviours needed to stay safe through COVID and beyond.
- Gain an understanding of how to create clear messages that communicate essential details and keep people safe and healthy
- Gain insights into how to plan during times of change and embed the lessons learned
- Recognise the importance of a consistent approach to communication and how this brings people together around the topics that save lives.
The session will be chaired by Dr Karen McDonnell, RoSPA’s occupational safety and health policy adviser.
You will be able to ask questions to the speakers during the webinar, which will be answered towards the end of the session.
If you’re a RoSPA Member then these health and safety webinars are free of charge. You will be sent your personal invitation via email – 48 hours before the webinar is set to take place – to reserve your free place.