Dr Karen McDonnell, Occupational Safety and Health Policy Adviser, RoSPA
Ben Legg, corporate health and safety director for Ferrovial
As Europe braces itself for the second wave of COVID-19, it is wildly reported that the UK may be on the same trajectory as Spain. So how can we prepare for the months ahead?
In this webinar, we will be joined by Ben Legg, corporate health and safety director for Ferrovial, a Spanish multinational company involved in the design, construction, financing, operations and maintenance of transport infrastructure and urban services. Ben will discuss how Ferrovial has and continues to deal with the pandemic in Madrid, as well as an insight into their COVID experience, which will include sharing what went well, what they learnt and how they are planning for the winter months.
- Gain and understanding of the Ferrovial approach to managing COVID risk across their global network
- How to keep employees engaged and messages clear as the impact of COVID on business is understood
- How to implement hints and tips from other organisations into your own business
- How to continue to bring the best out in your teams as the world re-sets and enters the ‘new normal
- How to engage with RoSPA Awards mentors and share your COVID experience
- Put your questions to the speakers in the Q&A session.
The session will be chaired by Dr Karen McDonnell, RoSPA’s occupational safety and health policy adviser.
You will be able to ask questions to the speakers during the webinar, which will be answered towards the end of the session.
If you’re a RoSPA Member then these health and safety webinars are free of charge. You will be sent your personal invitation via email – 48 hours before the webinar is set to take place – to reserve your free place.