Are you responsible for safe work experience placements?
Our IOSH Health & Safety For Work Placement Personnel course gives you all the skills you need to assess an organisation's suitability for work experience placements.
- This two-day course has no pre-requisites, but previous experience managing work placements would be an advantage
- Suitable for those working in the education sector, education business partnerships and organisations involved in arranging, monitoring and administrating work placements
- The course teaches delegates to communicate effectively with employers providing work experience opportunities
- Delegates will be able to ensure that organisations fulfil their health and safety responsibilities to students on work experience
- IOSH Work Placement Assessors courses are available in Birmingham, Edinburgh and London
- The fee includes tuition, assessments, lunch and refreshments
- The assessment comprises a 45-minute multiformat question paper, and a workplace-based practical assessment
- Successful candidates receive an IOSH certificate.