Donate My RoSPA
    Basket is empty.
Net Total: £0.00



I have safety concerns or wish to report an incident at a leisure facility. Who can I report this to?


Members of the public cannot report directly under the RIDDOR system. If you feel that your concerns have not been taken seriously, you can still raise concerns with either the local authority environmental health team (where the event happened) or the HSE directly, as noted above.

It is recommended that you report the incident to the company either using its forms/process, or in writing, as early as possible. You can normally request a copy of the form, and should have some acknowledgement or receipt of the report.

There are a number of factors which mean the leisure facility must report an incident to the HSE. These are set out in the page below.

Contact Us

General Enquiries
+44 (0)121 248 2000
+44 (0)121 248 2001
[email protected]
Contact form