Awards Excellence Forum
Each entrant into the RoSPA Health and Safety Awards gains free of charge access to the Awards Excellence Forums.
These events provide you with access to a network of likeminded RoSPA Award entrants, offering support and sharing advice that can help with refining and improving your award entry, previous results, safety management systems and career on a wider level.
Why attend the Awards Excellence Forum Events?
- Network with other RoSPA Award Winners, making connections with people in your industry for free!
- Good safety performance deserves to be recognised and rewarded - hear presentations from organisations that are at different stages in their Awards/Safety journeys… there are always things to learn!
- Get direct advice from RoSPA and other winning organisations to help improve your award submission
- Learn how you can enhance your organisation’s health and safety systems and culture from others across different industries
- Develop your own career! Our forum promotes mentoring opportunities so it’s an ideal place to seek a mentor to help you learn, or perhaps offer your help as a mentor for someone at a different stage of their awards journey.
Upcoming Awards Excellence Forum Events:
The Awards Excellence Forum’s will return in 2022. Check back soon for more details.