Independent In-House Audit
The Best of Both Worlds - Working together to audit your system.
Your own audit system conducted and verified by an independent RoSPA Consultant.
This unique approach allows you to take your existing in-house audit system to the next level. You combine the benefits of the audit system that you have developed to meet your specific needs and which enjoys uninterrupted benchmarking, with the advantages of using a third-party RoSPA auditor:
- Provides an independent, external viewpoint – considered best practice by the Health and Safety Executive and typically viewed by stakeholders as being of higher value
- Creates a good impression when tendering, and in annual reports
- Has conducted audits for a wide range of organisations, therefore brings a wide variety of industry experience to bear
- Is likely to reduce the audit time scales, making this an extremely cost effective option with minimum disruption for your organisation
- Provides a fresh pair of eyes, which are not desensitised to hazards and risks
- Is impartial, focused on the job and experienced in report writing
- As an added value service, can provide recommendations for system improvements and provide ongoing support
You may also be interested in: