Become a RoSPA Centre
As an Awarding Organisation, RoSPA Qualifications must comply with a strict set of guidelines and conditions. You can therefore be sure that our processes are robust and fair and courses are of the highest standard. We offer a range of qualifications in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Organisations, such as employers or training providers who meet our centre recognition requirements, can become RoSPA Qualifications Centres.
- The necessary level of financial, technical and staffing resources to support the delivery of RoSPA qualifications
- Staff with the appropriate competence and experience to undertake the delivery of the qualification.
Centre Policies and Procedures*
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
- Learner Appeals Procedure/Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Arrangements to prevent and investigate allegations of malpractice and maladministration
*RoSPA Qualifications can assist with ensuring these policies & procedures are in place
N.B. Each qualification has a specification which outlines delivery arrangements and requirements that prospective centres must have in place to deliver each qualification.
“Getting recognised as a Centre by RoSPA Qualifications was very straightforward and provides us with the opportunity to deliver RoSPA-levelled qualifications to our drivers. The external verification conducted by RoSPA gives us peace of mind, knowing that our drivers all meet a globally renowned standard.” - Khalid Khalifa, Mwasalat Oman
- RoSPA's reputation has been established over 100 years of experience in the UK health and safety market – so being a RoSPA Approved Centre will offer credibility to your organisation
- Qualifications are developed with stakeholders, employers and technical experts, ensuring all our qualifications are fit for purpose and promote equality
- Access to our range of regulated levelled vocational qualifications
- Access to a RoSPA Qualifications Centre Logo to use with course material and marketing
- On-going support from subject experts with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- Access to a 24/7 online qualifications management system (QMS)