Paediatric First Aid Course
Do you work with younger children?
This 2 day paediatric first aid course focuses on emergency scenarios that face professionals looking after young children and infants, including teachers, playgroup leaders, childcare providers, au pairs, nannies and childminders.
This paediatric first aid course is delivered in-house and is for people working with younger children - up to eight years old – or working towards an NVQ in Childcare and Education.
This paediatric first aid course meets the standards required by Ofsted.
Discounts are available for RoSPA Members.
The 2 day paediatric first aid course covers how to deal with accidents and emergencies involving young children as well as adults. The course includes:
- The role of the paediatric first aider
- Eye injuries
- Managing an emergency
- Foreign objects
- Communication and casualty care
- Head injuries
- Allergic reaction
- Heat and extreme cold
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies
- Poisoning, bites and stings
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Childhood conditions
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
||Call for prices
||Call for prices
||Call for dates
All prices are subject to VAT.
- RoSPA offers a suite of First Aid courses for workplace first aid representatives
- Our Paediatric First Aid training meets the standards required by Ofsted
- It is a legal requirement for trained first aiders to be available in the workplace
- Following the HSE's decision to remove all approval and accreditation for First Aid at Work training, our courses are now Qualsafe accredited
- Qualsafe approval ensures nationally recognised course quality, saving you time and money, as well as giving you peace of mind
You may also be interested in: