Keep up-to-date on the latest health and safety news within the RoSPA Journal
The RoSPA Journal is RoSPA's flagship magazine for members. Published digitally on a bi-monthly basis, it offers a one-stop shop for all you need to stay informed about safety and health in the workplace, on the road, at home, at leisure and in education.
What's inside The RoSPA Journal?
The Journal is recieved by full RoSPA members and is sent out via email. It is also available via RoSPA's member website, MyRoSPA, alongside our archive of magazines.
- The latest news from the world of safety and health
- Relevant recent court cases and prosecutions
- Updates on RoSPA’s activities, including campaigns, publications, events, awards and policy insights
- In-depth feature articles on a wide range of safety and health-related topics written by experienced and specialist writers
- An overview of the latest resources available
- Regular thought pieces from RoSPA’s Chief Executive, Errol Taylor, Occupational Health and Safety Policy Adviser and Head of RoSPA Scotland, Dr Karen McDonnell, and Partnership Consultant, Roger Bibbings MBE
- Website and book reviews
- Case studies and real-life stories
- Questions and answers from the RoSPA Infocentre.
What are the benefits for you?
Get the inside track on the latest
news, views and key issues.
Gaining practical advice from features
and new insights about how to
manage safety effectively.
Explore our many strands of work
and how you can get involved.
Tap into our global network of key
players in the field of health and safety.
Be part of the conversation and share
your questions, views and best practice.
Care on The Road journal
Care on the Road is RoSPA's bi-monthly journal for those who want to keep up to date with road safety developments at home and overseas.
Regular features include:
RoSPA Regional Senior Examiner Mark Bull’s advanced riding and driving advice
Readers’ questions answered by RoSPA Road Safety Officer Becky Needham
Bite Back letters pages.
Latest news from RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders groups
Updates on RoSPA campaigns
Behind the scenes insights from RoSPA Chief Executive Errol Taylor.
RoSPA’s road safety team members offer topical practical advice, such as how to prepare vehicles for bad weather journeys, the safest ways to transport pets by car to holiday destinations and ways to effectively teach road safety to children. RoSPA regularly contributes to Government road safety consultations and the responses, and the thinking behind them, are highlighted and explained in Care on the Road. Readers’ ideas and reactions are encouraged.
For advertising enquiries please download our media pack
Or contact Lauren Smith, Senior Editor, [email protected]m
Choose your membership
Join as a full member of RoSPA
Join our community of affiliate members