Terms and conditions
1. Confirmation of Service
Bookings must be confirmed in writing by returning this form along with a copy of your purchase order number – if required for payment.
Payment terms are 30 days following the date of invoice (unless stated differently on the back of the invoice) or at least one day before the course starts - whichever is sooner. Non-receipt of payment under these terms may result in the learner not being able to attend the course.
Fees quoted are correct at the time of publication or production of service proposals. RoSPA (REL) reserves the right to alter fees without notice in line with the current financial situation. Service proposals will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of production. All RoSPA (REL) fees are subject to VAT.
3. Membership Discounts
RoSPA members are entitled to the discounts shown, provided that the relevant membership number is quoted when the booking is made, and that the membership subscription is up-to-date.
4. Course information
Please note training packs/materials will be dispatched via the RoSPA (REL) learning management system for online courses or to the location for face-to-face training. RoSPA (REL) literature (including course notes) is covered by RoSPA (REL) copyright and may not be reproduced without permission.
5. Qualification Courses
If booking NEBOSH/RoSPA Qualification courses, we will require each learner’s email address and date of birth for registration purposes.
6. Cancellations and transfers
RoSPA (REL) reserves the right to cancel or alter the dates or provision of service, the venue and the individual or organisation providing the service. In the event of cancellation, bookings will normally be transferred to the next available date unless the client specifically requests otherwise. In the case of a flexible rate being selected, any cancellation within 14 days of the course state date will have no cancellation fee applied. Cancellations after this time will be liable for the full course costs.
Telephone cancellations can be accepted but must be confirmed immediately in writing by email. Notice of cancellation will be taken as the date of receipt of written confirmation.
7. Force Majeure
In an instance of a force majeure, charges for cancellations or transfers will not be enforced by RoSPA (REL). These are defined as any circumstance not in RoSPA (REL)’s reasonable control, including without limitation:
- Acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- Epidemic or pandemic;
- Terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations;
- Nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- Any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation, prohibition of large public gatherings; Collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
- Non-performance or cancellation by venues, suppliers or subcontractors; Interruption or failure of utility service;
- Period of national mourning.
RoSPA will as soon as reasonably practicable:
- Notify you in writing of the Force Majeure event or of its decision to cancel or postpone an event; and
- Where possible RoSPA shall notify you of an alternative event date/location which you may attend (if you agree to attend such alternative event in writing); and
- To the extent permitted by law, you and any learners shall have no further claim whatsoever against RoSPA in respect of the cancellation or changes to an event.
8. Rates, Payment and Charges
8.1 Flexible Rate Bookings
Flexible Rate bookings give you the peace of mind that you have the flexibility to re-schedule your booking if you are unable to attend. A flexible rate will entitle you to a maximum of two rescheduled dates within a 12-month period. For cancellation charges please refer to the table below:
7 to 14 days
2 to 7 days
Less than 2 days
8.2 Standard Rate Bookings
Standard rate bookings are non-transferable nor refundable in whole or in part. You can still cancel your booking if you are unable to use all or any part of it, but you will not be entitled to any refund.
We take care to ensure products are priced correctly on our website, but occasionally pricing errors may occur. If we have made an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, we will contact you via email. You will then have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
Please note: prices for products on our website may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
The product prices advertised do not include UK VAT. If applicable, VAT will be charged in addition at checkout.
All credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
9. Learner contact details
It is the learner’s responsibility to notify RoSPA in writing of any change of company name, address, telephone number, email address or learner name.
RoSPA cannot accept responsibility for non-receipt of Joining Instructions, or mailings through incorrect provision of learner contact details.
To inform RoSPA of any changes, please email [email protected].
10. Data Protection
Personal data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.