Gain the highest standard in Driver Assessor Training and assess your fleet - for less!
What is Driver Assessor Training?
The RoSPA Level 2 Award in Driver Assessor Skills is a 3 day course that coaches your employees in the necessary skills to assess other drivers’ in your organisation.
Gaining a qualification in Driver Assessor Skills will reduce the need to bring in external assessors, and save your organisation money.
How to become a driver assessor?
Our RoSPA Level 2 Award in Driver Assessor Skills will allow you or your employees to become a qualified driver assessor for your organisation. Our driver assessor course will help your organisation reduce occupational road risk, become an effective communicator and be able to carry out a driver assessment and identify other drivers development needs.
What does the driver assessor course cover?
- Knowledge and skills required to assess other drivers
- Discover the key competencies for a driver assessment
- Demonstrate safe driving skills in order to assess others
- Practice assessing the competencies of other drivers
- Use feedback and reflection to assess own skills and areas for development
- Examine the skills and qualities required for effective communication
- Practice questioning and listening skills to build rapport
- Practice using feedback to identify development needs, in a client centred manner
- Conduct a driver assessment and feedback conversation, including development priorities
- Engage in constructive feedback with drivers on their performance
How do I gain a qualification as a Driver Assessor?
The RoSPA Level 2 Award in Driver Assessor Skills is assessed by:
- Continuous assessment of your assessor skills
- Professional discussions and trainer observation within the course
- Submission of a Driver Assessment Record completed by the participant whilst assessing another driver
- Submission of a reflective account and a development plan
The maximum number of participants for this course is 3 and once you have purchased the service a member of the operations team will be in contact to arrange a preferred location and date for this training. Any accommodation or travel will be at an extra cost and must be paid before the training starts.
This course is quality assured and regulated by RoSPA Qualifications as a Customised Award. Please note this course is not on the Ofqual register of qualifications.