This course is quality assured and awarded by RoSPA Qualifications as a Customised Award. Please note this course is not on the Ofqual register of qualifications.
Gain the highest standard in Driver Assessor Training and assess your fleet - for less!
What is Driver Assessor Training?
The RoSPA Level 2 Award in Driver Assessor Skills is a 3 day course that coaches your employees in the necessary skills to assess other drivers’ in your organisation.
Gaining a qualification in Driver Assessor Skills will reduce the need to bring in external assessors, and save your organisation money.
How to become a driver assessor?
Our RoSPA Level 2 Award in Driver Assessor Skills will allow you or your employees to become a qualified driver assessor for your organisation. Our driver assessor course will help your organisation reduce occupational road risk, become an effective communicator and be able to carry out a driver assessment and identify other drivers development needs.
What does the driver assessor course cover?
- Knowledge and skills required to assess other drivers
- Discover the key competencies for a driver assessment
- Demonstrate safe driving skills in order to assess others
- Practice assessing the competencies of other drivers
- Use feedback and reflection to assess own skills and areas for development
- Examine the skills and qualities required for effective communication
- Practice questioning and listening skills to build rapport
- Practice using feedback to identify development needs, in a client centred manner
- Conduct a driver assessment and feedback conversation, including development priorities
- Engage in constructive feedback with drivers on their performance
How do I gain a qualification as a Driver Assessor?
The RoSPA Level 2 Award in Driver Assessor Skills is assessed by:
- Continuous assessment of your assessor skills
- Professional discussions and trainer observation within the course
- Submission of a Driver Assessment Record completed by the participant whilst assessing another driver
- Submission of a reflective account and a development plan
The maximum number of participants for this course is 3 and once you have purchased the service a member of the operations team will be in contact to arrange a preferred location and date for this training. Any accommodation or travel will be at an extra cost and must be paid before the training starts.