Train your staff to carry out DSE assessments.
Display screen equipment (DSE) assessments are not only a legal requirement - done correctly they can actually help with combating musculoskeletal disorders, reduced concentration levels and other ill-health effects that are symptomatic of time spent at poorly-designed workstations.
This one day DSE course incorporates the use of tablets, notebooks, laptops and mobile phones
- The DSE assessor training course provides delegates with an understanding of the legal framework and underpinning of ergonomic principles of DSE including smart phones, laptops and tablets
- DSE training is ideal for anyone with line management responsibilities, those who have been appointed as DSE assessors and those involved in delivering new staff inductions
- The price includes all training materials, lunch and refreshments
- DSE training takes place in Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester – it is also available as an in-company option
- Successful delegates receive a RoSPA certificate of training.
- It is aimed at anyone with line management responsibilities, those who have been appointed as DSE Assessors and those involved in delivering new staff inductions