Orbit Health and Safety Excellence Awards 2021
About the Client
Orbit is one of the UK’s foremost housing groups, creating thriving communities within a growing portfolio of over 45,000 affordable and social rent homes largely throughout the Midlands, East and South of England.
Orbit became the first affordable housing provider to adopt the RoSPA ‘Safe by Design’ framework for all future and new-build homes. Safer by Design is a framework aimed at reducing more accidental deaths and serious injuries that occur in our homes each year.
- To bring together people from across the organisation to celebrate Orbit’s Health and Safety performance
- To build awareness and engagement internally for the Health and Safety Team
- To deliver an uplifting event during a time that has been difficult for all
- 2 hour online virtual event, attended by almost 200 Orbit staff
- High quality gift boxes sent out to all delegates
- Exclusive award blocks designed for all award winners
- Motivating guest talks from Mark Gallagher (Formula 1 Motor Racing Executive) and Jutta Tobias Mortlock (Social Psychologist)
- Hosted by Chris Turner (Comedic Freestyle Rapper), to keep a fun and upbeat pace to the event
“Health and Safety is our number one priority and these awards shine a spotlight on our employees and partners who have shown an outstanding commitment to keeping our customer and workplaces safe. These awards have brought together people from across our organisation to celebrate our performance and have highlighted some of the fantastic work which is taking place. I want to thank RoSPA for organising the event and congratulate all of the winners and nominees of Orbit’s Health and Safety Excellence Awards 2021.”
Jayne Lombardi, Head of Health Safety and Insurance, Orbit
RoSPA's events team offer a highly professional event management service to external organisations whose aims fall in line with RoSPA's own mission: To save lives and reduce injuries.