Could IOSH Managing Safely Online offer you a flexible training solution?
RoSPA now offers IOSH Managing Safely online - an interactive, easy-to-use alternative to classroom training, which puts you in control of your learning.
Please note that log-in details will be emailed out during core office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm). Orders received outside of these hours will be processed the following working day.
- IOSH Managing Safely online gets delegates in all sectors up to speed with practical steps to manage safely
- With no prerequisites, IOSH online is suitable for all managers and supervisors
- Discounts are available for multiple delegates
- IOSH online follows the same syllabus as the flagship IOSH Managing Safely classroom course – but with added flexibility
- You can learn at your own pace as delegates have 6 months to complete the 24 hours' study that makes up IOSH training online
- RoSPA's IOSH online course offers a true multimedia experience - including videos, animations, quizzes and notes
- Delegates will have both online and offline access to IOSH eLearning materials
- Ongoing learner support, including expert guidance from our CMIOSH-qualified support team, is included
- Progress checks throughout mean you're prepared for the final assessment, which you complete and submit online
- Following successful completion an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate is awarded - one certificate is issued per IOSH online licence.
- Price is for one licence per delegate